The Fiesta® San Antonio Commission is a nonprofit organization that plans, promotes, coordinates and preserves Fiesta®, a more than 125 year-old tradition celebrating San Antonio’s culture and diversity.
One of the largest events in Texas, Fiesta started out with a single parade in 1891. Fiesta now draws 3.5 million people annually to 11 event packed days of fun. Over 100 nonprofit organizations work to put on the events of Fiesta. Many of these nonprofits are able to raise their operating budgets for the entire year through Fiesta.
The Fiesta San Antonio Commission depends in part on the support of partners, like you, to help accomplish the mission to grow and improve Fiesta. Advertising through the Fiesta San Antonio Commission is a great way to gain exposure for event, organization or business!
2611 Broadway San Antonio, TX 78215
Fiesta San Antonio Award-Winning Magazine
The Fiesta San Antonio Magazine is an annual publication that features what every fan wants to know about Fiesta. Inside you will find a schedule of events, meet the official royalty, and plan your Fiesta experience through vibrant photography and modern layout.
The Fiesta San Antonio Magazine is an award-winning magazine (Texas Festivals and Events Association, TFEA) and 50,000 copies are printed and distributed throughout San Antonio. Plus, exposure in the Fiesta Magazine provides exposure year-round as an online version is featured on the Fiesta Commission’s website—which received 700,000 hits during April alone.
Magazine Rates, Specs & Deadlines – 2019 Rates Coming Soon!
Parade TV Commercials on San Antonio’s # 1 Station-KSAT12
The Fiesta® San Antonio Commission and KSAT12 join forces to broadcast San Antonio’s biggest parades – the Battle of Flowers Parade®, the Texas Cavaliers River Parade and the Fiesta Flambeau® Parade!
Deadline: Feb 15, 2017
- 30 second TV commercial to be aired on KSAT12 during the LIVE TV coverage parade broadcast of the Texas Cavaliers River Parade
- 30 second TV commercial to be aired on KSAT 12 during the LIVE TV coverage parade broadcast of the Battle of Flowers® Parade
- 30 second TV commercial to be aired on KSAT12 during the LIVE TV coverage parade broadcast of the Fiesta Flambeau® Parade
Investment $3,500 per commercial
Acceptable video formats for KSAT12 commercials
- MPEG2 (HD 1280×720) (SD 720×480) – extension should be .mpg, and scan order should be upper field first
- HDV 1080i 60 – extension should be .mov
- HDV 720P 30 – extension should be .mov
The Fiesta San Antonio Commission offers a variety of partnership opportunities. Custom packages are available and may include consumer engagement and on-site activation, recognition. Each partnership proposal is custom designed to help your company reach its marketing objectives.
- Packages include multimedia platforms to choose from including: print, radio, billboards, TV, social, mobile and digital
- Activation Stations at over 30 events
- Fiesta merchandise
- Tickets to Fiesta events
- VIP invitations
- Sponsor a meeting or social
The Fiesta San Antonio Commission offers a wide variety of Business and Nonprofit memberships providing the opportunity to share your Fiesta pride with tens of thousands potential customers or supporters. Of course, one the best benefits is being surrounded by fellow fans cheering Viva Fiesta!
All members of the Fiesta San Antonio Commission receive a 15 % discount on official merchandise at The Fiesta Store®, recognition in the Fiesta Commission magazine*, special discounts from Fiesta Commission sponsors and opportunities for advertising discounts through the Fiesta Commission. (*dues must be received by August 1)
All Fiesta® San Antonio Commission Business and Nonprofit members also receive:
- Opportunities to promote your business to members and offer discounts or specials
- Official Fiesta Commission display window decal for your business
- Official Fiesta magazine in quantity (priority distribution upon request)
- Opportunity to sell your organization’s Fiesta medals in The Fiesta Store and at Pin Pandemonium during opening ceremonies, Fiesta® Fiesta at the Alamo<
In addition to the benefits above, based on your level, Business and Nonprofit members receive:
Ambassador Business Supporter ($1,000 and above)
- 1/8 page, four-color ad in the Fiesta® Commission award-winning magazine – upgrade allowed for additional cost (if received by October 15)
- Invitation for 4 to the fall Poster Unveiling, winter “Members Only” holiday social, spring Annual Membership meeting and other social opportunities
- Invitation for 4 to the Texas Cavaliers River Parade Viewing Party
- 4 Fiesta® member medals, pins, business bars and single year bars
- 2 artist-signed and numbered official Fiesta posters
Diplomat Business Supporter ($500)
- Invitation for 3 to the fall Poster Unveiling, winter “Members Only” holiday social, spring Annual Membership meeting and other social opportunities
- 3 Fiesta® member medals, pins, business bars and single year bars
- 1 artist-signed and numbered official Fiesta poster