Día En La Sombrilla
• Dia en la Sombrilla (formally Fiesta UTSA) has cracked over 50K cascarones since 2015 when they became a staple part of the events experience!
• Proceeds of the event go directly to student organizations, helping them to attend conferences, tournaments, and increasing their involvement experience on campus.
• This fundraising event is primarily organized and run by UTSA students.
• The event features food, music, parade and activities all located on UTSA’s campus.
• The event (formerly Fiesta UTSA) has been rebranded this year to be Dia en la Sombrilla.
Admission is free.