Fiesta® FitFest presented by H-E-B
Celebrate fitness with Fiesta® FitFest presented by H-E-B, San Antonio’s newest official Fiesta event, April 8-10, 2022! Created by San Antonio Sports, this weekend of Fiesta®, fitness, fun and friends features L’Étape San Antonio by Tour de France, a world-class amateur cycling event, the Fiesta® FitFest 5K &10K presented by Michelob Ultra, Alpha Warrior Fitness Challenge, and the University Health Athletes’ Village & Expo. There will be something for everyone with free access to the festival grounds for spectators and non-stop music and entertainment on the Thomas J Henry Center Stage.
- Three days of fitness and Fiesta® benefiting San Antonio Sports afterschool youth sports programs.
- Free fitness classes from center stage throughout the weekend.
- Alpha Warrior Fitness Challenge – Battle of Fiesta® with $1,000 in cash prizes
- Register for the 5K or 10K race and receive a t-shirt, complimentary Michelob Ultra and finishers medal!
- First and only United States stop for the L’Etape by Tour de France racing series – ride 100 miles, 60 miles or 25 miles.
- Family activities, kids bike race, balance academy, food by Johnny Hernandez and more all weekend long!
Since 1984, San Antonio Sports has put our city on the global stage. From NCAA Championships to the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon, the premier events we’ve hosted have delivered nearly $1 Billion for our local economy. But we’re not just about big games. We’re a nonprofit organization that works every day to transform our community through the power of sport. San Antonio Sports recognizes the link between healthy bodies and healthy minds and works every day to provide sports and fitness programs that inspire children and their families to live active, healthy lives. San Antonio Sports i play! afterschool program introduces U.I.L. sport fundamentals after school to inner-city 1,450 children annually by providing coaching, equipment, and nutrition and character-building lessons. Our Fit Family Challenge expands our kids’ fitness efforts with a fun, incentivized twelve-week, county-wide program for the whole family.
Free admission but there is a registration fee for participants.
210-820-2100 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.sanantoniosports.org