- Founded in 1867, the Beethoven Maennerchor is the oldest active singing society in Texas.
- Proceeds from Fiesta Gartenfest help the Beethoven preserve German music, language, customs and culture in San Antonio.
- Entertainment includes the 50-piece Beethoven Concert Band, the Beethoven German Dance Band and the Beethoven Big Band. The Beethoven Maennerchor and Damenchor choirs will lead sing-a-longs of Biergarten favorites.
- Kings, queens and ambassadors: El Rey Feo traditionally visits Fiesta Gartenfest on Thursday and King Antonio on Friday.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks available, including 15 different German brews on tap.
- What does it take to feed hungry crowd? We’re stocking up with one ton of sausage, 5,000 buns and 800 pounds of sauerkraut…and that’s just to serve bratwurst.
- We’ll also have Reuben sandwiches, Leberkäse, Bavarian soft pretzels, potato pancakes and other German specialties.
- Pet-Friendly Event
$8 in advance and $10 at the gate. Free admission for children under 12, active duty military, “First Responders,” members of German-American organizations and Fiesta San Antonio Commission members.
Tickets available at PMO location and online, Click Here !