MR. TEEN SAN ANTONIO SCHOLARSHIP AND AMAZING TEENS’ BANQUET
- “The Cherice Cochrane Mentoring for Success Foundation invites you to its Mr. Teen San Antonio, Amazing Teens, Pre-Teens Mentoring & Awards Banquet. Our Motivational speaker and Mentor will be Attorney Artessia House who has “Mentored her way to Success”, graduated from St. Mary’s Law School, opened her own Law Firm, and went from renting to owning her own building with an all-impressive female staff.
- The Event will feature the 2022 crowning of Mr. Teen San Antonio, Miss Texas Amazing Teen and her Court, presentation of our Miss Texas Amazing Princess and her Court. These youth have been recognized by Kens TV, “Kids that Make San Antonio Great” and United Way, “Mayor’s Youth” award for contributing thousands of volunteer hours in their various community outreach projects, making them highly competitive for scholarships and admission to Top Universities and t the United States Military Academies.
- The Foundation’s mission is to provide the necessary resources, leadership development, career goals, image enhancement – “Dress for Success, fitness, health, cultural, civic responsibilities, and scholarships to deserving 11th and 12th grade students.
- In addition, we work collaboratively with other organizations, to expose them to careers, Mentorship and professionals in their chosen fields and volunteer opportunities as we help them build a “powerful and worthy” resume for success.
- The event will also, highlight and recognize “Amazing Teen Icons” who excel both in and outside the classroom, and devoted mentors who nurture, inspire and “make a sound investment in their lives”.
- This year as we celebrate our 20th year Anniversary, we will also pay tribute to the Late Cherice Cochrane, an exemplary mentor and role model and award the “Cherice Cochrane Memorial” Scholarship to Miss Texas Amazing Teen and Mr. Teen San Antonio. Cherice died young at the age of 19 in her sophomore year at college, within 24 hours of contracting meningitis. Her legacy continues in the Foundation and the award of over $42,000 in scholarships since our inception in 2002. ”
Admission: $40 each and tables of 8 at $320 in advance. For more information email email@example.com.
210-573-0142 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.cochranefoundation.org