This is a repeating event06/24/2021 5:00 pm
23 (Wednesday) 5:00 pm - 25 (Friday) 12:00 am CST
Beethoven Halle and Garden
422 Pereida St.
* Founded in 1867, the Beethoven Maennerchor is dedicated to the preservation of German music, language, culture and customs. Our organization is the oldest active singing society in Texas. * Celebrate
* Founded in 1867, the Beethoven Maennerchor is dedicated to the preservation of German music, language, culture and customs. Our organization is the oldest active singing society in Texas.
* Celebrate Fiesta German-style in an authentic, family-friendly German beer garden
* German food available for purchase, including Bratwurst, Reuben sandwiches, Leberkäse and Bavarian-style soft pretzels
* More than 20 beers available on tap, including traditional German favorites (Paulaner, Spaten, Bittburger, Hofbräu, Weihenstephaner and Warsteiner) and American craft beers
* More than a dozen different wines available
* Musical entertainment includes the 50-piece Beethoven Concert Band, the Beethoven Big Band, German choirs (the Maennerchor men’s choir and the Damenchor women’s choir) and many other musical and dance groups.
* Official appearances by Fiesta royalty, including King Antonio and El Rey Feo and their courts
Admission is $8 pre-sale and $10 at the gate. Tickets are available for purchase at Beethoven Maennerchor, 422 Pereida St.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR THIS EVENT: Masks not required; socially-distance and respect those who opt to wear them.
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
06/24/2021 5:00 pm06/25/2021 5:00 pm