King William Fair
- The King William Fair has been happening annually since 1968 (excluding 2020 and 2021). The fair raises money that’s put back into the community through grants and other programs.
- Some of the recent recipients of the King William Association’s grants include the Alamo Colleges District Scholarship Fund, Blue Star Contemporary Art, Bonham Academy, Brackenridge High School, Jump-Start Performance Co., Sala Diaz, SAY Sí, and The Cannoli Fund for Dogs and Cats. Additional funds from the Fair also support these ongoing community activities: Free Concerts in the Park, Sidewalk Replacement Program, Public Park Improvements, Cultural Arts District Workshops, Graffiti Abatement, Tree Planting Program, Walking Tour Brochures, Historic Property Research, and more!
- The Fair kicks off with a quirky, themed parade at 9am. The Alamo City Roller Girls keep the parade running smoothly!
- We’ll have 5 stages with entertainment and more than 60 food vendors!
- We feature a wide selection of Art & Craft vendors selling their own original, handcrafted items. Enjoy browsing and shopping over 200 vendors selling everything from stained glass to ceramics, paintings to jewelry, and more!
Pre-Sale $15 for 12 and older
Online (beginning 12/8/23), at the King William Association office (122 Madison St.)
Fair Day $20 for 12 and older